We understand that everyone has something unique to contribute, and we offer a variety of ways you can assist. Experience is not necessary to volunteer, just enthusiasm and commitment. We will provide training in exchange for your time and commitment. Volunteering your time is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable job experience and have some community spirited fun! Here are just a few ways you can volunteer at WQCS:
- Read on our Radio Reading Service.
- Answer phones for membership drives.
- Assist with mailings in our membership department.
- Receptionist duties at the front desk.
- Various clerical assignments such as data entry.
Send us an Email for more details.