Your privacy is very important to us. Simply stated, our policy is to share no personal information about you when you visit our site, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
When you visit this web site, our web server automatically recognizes only the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. This information does not result in identification of your personal email address or other personal information.
In addition, we gather information regarding the volume and timing of access to our web by collecting information on the date, time and web site pages accessed by our visitors. We do this so we can improve the content of our website, and this information is not shared with other organizations. Again, only aggregate information is collected and individual visitor's personal information is not identified.
If you choose to share personal information with us - by sending a message or filling out an electronic form with personal information - we will use the information only for the purposes you authorized. Some of the information may be saved for a designated period of time, but we will not disclose the information to third parties or other government agencies unless required or authorized to do so by state or federal law.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
• Contact information: name, organization/business, complete address, phone number, email address;
• Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information is collected as a matter of procedure but not stored to comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI Compliance).
• Shipping information: name, organization/business, complete address;
• Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
• Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, special events, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. WQCS 88.9FM uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on WQCS happenings and special events. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve our service.
No Sharing of Personal Information. WQCS 88.9FM will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. The identity of all our donors will be kept confidential except when such disclosure is required by law or judicial process. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of WQCS 88.9FM and only for the purpose of furthering the mission and vision of WQCS 88.9FM.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.